First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Side D Length
|Side C Length
|Side A Length
|Side B Length
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Engine Air Filter is the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. It traps airborne particles before they enter the engine and supplies the cleanest possible air with the least airflow restriction to the engine. It enhances the performance and efficiency of the engine and extends its life. The engine air filter is equipped with a tight seal to keep unfiltered air from entering the combustion chamber. This premium aftermarket replacement engine air filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Enhances the performance and efficiency of the engine to extend its life
- Excellent filter capacity, efficiency, and flow management for superior performance
- Supplies the cleanest possible air with the least airflow restriction to the engine for enhanced performance
- Equipped with tight seals to keep unfiltered air from entering the combustion chamber
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?