First, set your vehicle
Fram Air Filter CA10169Shop All Fram
FRAM® air filters are made with high efficiency heavy duty filter media to dramatically reduce the amount of dirt passing through the filter and provide exceptional overall contaminant removal. The FRAM® brand is committed to providing products to enhance the engine‘s operating environment. Our filters are designed to match engine requirements and to provide maximum protection.
- FRAM air filters help prevent excessive engine wear and help maintain factory performance
- FRAM air filters let through 2x less dirt than the average of leading standard retail brands
- Traps dirt inside tiny microscopic channels to trap more dirt without a subsequent increase in air flow restriction
- Replacing a clogged air filter with a FRAM can lead to increased horsepower and increased acceleration
- FRAM recommends changing your engines air filter every 12,000 miles
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost