Fram Air Filter CA160
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
FRAM Extra Guard® Air Filters are your first line of defense preventing damaging contaminants like pollen and dust from entering your engine. Extra Guard Air Filters block 2X more hazardous particles than the average leading standard retail brands. Replacing a dirty air filter with a FRAM Extra Guard Air Filter helps improve overall engine performance. FRAM filters are engineered to meet OE fit and function requirements.
- FRAM air filters help prevent excessive engine wear and help maintain factory performance
- FRAM air filters let through 2x less dirt than the average of leading standard retail brands
- Traps dirt inside tiny microscopic channels to trap more dirt without a subsequent increase in air flow restriction
- Replacing a clogged air filter with a FRAM can lead to increased horsepower and increased acceleration
- FRAM recommends changing your engines air filter every 12,000 miles
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?