Fram Air Filter CA192
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
FRAM® air filters are made with high efficiency heavy duty filter media to dramatically reduce the amount of dirt passing through the filter and provide exceptional overall contaminant removal. The FRAM® brand is committed to providing products to enhance the engine?s operating environment. Our filters are designed to match engine requirements and to provide maximum protection.
- FRAM air filters help prevent excessive engine wear and help maintain factory performance
- FRAM air filters let through 2x less dirt than the average of leading standard retail brands
- Traps dirt inside tiny microscopic channels to trap more dirt without a subsequent increase in air flow restriction
- Replacing a clogged air filter with a FRAM can lead to increased horsepower and increased acceleration
- FRAM recommends changing your engines air filter every 12,000 miles
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?