First, Add Your Vehicle
Fram Air Filter CA7597Shop All Fram
FRAM Extra Guard® Air Filters are your first line of defense preventing damaging contaminants like pollen and dust from entering your engine. Extra Guard Air Filters block 2X more hazardous particles than the average leading standard retail brands. Replacing a dirty air filter with a FRAM Extra Guard Air Filter helps improve overall engine performance. FRAM filters are engineered to meet OE fit and function requirements.
- FRAM air filters help prevent excessive engine wear and help maintain factory performance
- FRAM air filters let through 2x less dirt than the average of leading standard retail brands
- Traps dirt inside tiny microscopic channels to trap more dirt without a subsequent increase in air flow restriction
- Replacing a clogged air filter with a FRAM can lead to increased horsepower and increased acceleration
- FRAM recommends changing your engines air filter every 12,000 miles
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil