First, Add Your Vehicle
Fram Air Filter CA9392Shop All Fram
Get better engine protection and improved performance every 12, miles with a new air filter. A new air filter can increase airflow, horsepower, and improve overall engine performance. Follow recommended change intervals as noted in your vehicle owner's manual.
- FRAM air filters help prevent excessive engine wear and help maintain factory performance
- FRAM air filters let through 2x less dirt than the average of leading standard retail brands
- Traps dirt inside tiny microscopic channels to trap more dirt without a subsequent increase in air flow restriction
- Replacing a clogged air filter with a FRAM can lead to increased horsepower and increased acceleration
- FRAM recommends changing your engines air filter every 12,000 miles