First, Add Your Vehicle
K&N High Performance Air Filter 33-2169Shop All K&N
Air Filter Features
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration
- Improves overall engine performance
- Features multiple layers of premium cotton gauze treated with a specially-designed tacking agent
- Designed to block and trap harmful contaminants
- Pre-oiled and ready to drop into your factory air box
- Installs in minutes
- No-Hassle Lifetime Warranty**
- 75,000 miles between cleaning (under normal highway driving)
K&N AIR FILTER
No Substitute for the Original - The Difference a K&N Filter Makes in Your Vehicle
Increased performance starts with K&N's reusable air filter, which combines layers of pleated, breathable woven cotton with K&N's signature red filter oil. Paper air filters, while efficient, can become quickly clogged as their pores fill with dirt and debris. K&N's oiled cotton filter absorbs dirt and dust particles rather than physically blocking them. The tacky, oiled particles that collect in the filter become an added element of filtration, capturing new particles entering the system - while still allowing a high volume of airflow to pass through. This allows clean air to continue flowing into your engine.
Unlike disposable paper filters, which typically last for 12-15,000 miles before they must be replaced, K&N high-performance air filters will last the life of your vehicle and can go up to 75,000 miles before needing to be cleaned (under normal driving conditions).
Air Filter Cleaners and Service Kits
AIR FILTER SERVICE KITS
K&N Recharger Cleaning Kits are designed to restore the performance of your K&N oiled cotton air filter. K&N industrial strength degreaser helps dissolve dirt, old filter oil, and other filter-clogging particulates, allowing them to be rinsed away easily with water. Re-applying the specially formulated air filter oil soaks into the pleats of the cotton filter material, allowing for exceptional contaminant capture. Available as complete cleaning kits or various sizes of individual cleaner and oils.
K&N "DRYFLOW" SYNTHETIC AIR FILTER CLEANER, 32OZ SPRAY
K&N 99-0624 is a 32 ounce spray bottle of K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner. The 99-0624 air filter cleaner will bring your K&N Synthetic Air Filter to like new condition. It works to dissolve grime and dirt build up, then it can be washed away with water. It is a great cleaner for all K&N Performance "Dryflow" Air Filters and other Synthetic Air Filters.
Also Available from K&N
CABIN AIR FILTERS
- Lifetime, washable replacement Cabin Air Filters help clean incoming air using state-of-the-art filtration technology
- Helps to protect your vehicle’s occupants, interior, and HVAC system from pollutants that can cause unpleasant odors
- Helps to increase airflow, and improve heating/cooling efficiency
- Pre-treated and easily drop into your factory airbox
- K&N premium Oil Filters are meticulously engineered to offer outstanding filtration and long-life engine protection
- Heavy-duty canister is engineered to be exceptionally durable
- One-inch welded hex nut can be used for quick and easy filter removal
- Each filter is specifically designed to withstand extended service intervals recommended by some vehicle manufacturers
AIR INTAKE KITS
- K&N Air Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase your vehicle’s horsepower and torque
- Engineered to significantly increase airflow and give a satisfying engine growl on acceleration
- The included Air Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles* & provides excellent engine protection against contaminants (*under normal highway driving conditions)
*Based on $15 air filter change every 6 months for 10 years.
**Limitations apply. For details click here
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?