First, Add Your Vehicle
K&N High Performance Air Filter 33-2470Shop All K&N
K&N washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filters feature a state-of-the-art design of layered, oiled cotton media engineered to improve airflow and capture contaminants, and are designed to provide an increase in horsepower. Each performance air filter is reusable, engineered to last for the entire lifespan of your vehicle, and backed by K&N's No-Hassle Lifetime Limited Warranty. K&N drop-in replacement filters are designed to install easily into your factory air box. Upgrade today and start enjoying superior airflow and superior performance from K&N's most popular product!
- REUSABLE K&N FILTER SAVES YOU MONEY: A K&N washable, reusable air filter will save you up to $125 vs. purchasing multiple disposable filters (compared to MSRP in USD of corresponding OE filters for 200,000 miles of highway driving)
- CLEAN ONCE EVERY 5 YEARS: Engine air filter only needs cleaning every 75,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions (5 years based on the average miles driven per year of 15,000 miles)
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: K&N Air Filters are manufactured with durable, premium materials and state-of-the-art construction methods to last a lifetime
- REDUCES WASTE: Over 200 million disposable air filters and their packaging waste wind up in landfills each year- reusable filters help reduce waste in our landfills
- ENGINEERED POWER: State-of-the-art air filter media is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration as well as improve overall engine performance
- EASY INSTALLATION: K&N Air Filters are pre-oiled and ready to drop into your factory air box- they are one of the easiest and most cost-effective vehicle upgrades for quick performance gains
- 4 LAYERS OF PROTECTION: Multiple layers of premium cotton gauze treated with a specially-designed tacking agent work together to create an intricate mesh of engine filter media that is designed to block and trap harmful contaminants
- ULTIMATE LONGEVITY: No-hassle lifetime limited warranty on stock replacement K&N air filters- limitations apply
Air Filter Features
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration
- Improves overall engine performance
- Features multiple layers of premium cotton gauze treated with a specially-designed tacking agent
- Designed to block and trap harmful contaminants
- Pre-oiled and ready to drop into your factory air box
- Installs in minutes
- No-Hassle Lifetime Warranty**
- 75,000 miles between cleaning (under normal highway driving)
K&N AIR FILTER
No Substitute for the Original - The Difference a K&N Filter Makes in Your Vehicle
Increased performance starts with K&N's reusable air filter, which combines layers of pleated, breathable woven cotton with K&N's signature red filter oil. Paper air filters, while efficient, can become quickly clogged as their pores fill with dirt and debris. K&N's oiled cotton filter absorbs dirt and dust particles rather than physically blocking them. The tacky, oiled particles that collect in the filter become an added element of filtration, capturing new particles entering the system - while still allowing a high volume of airflow to pass through. This allows clean air to continue flowing into your engine.
Unlike disposable paper filters, which typically last for 12-15,000 miles before they must be replaced, K&N high-performance air filters will last the life of your vehicle and can go up to 75,000 miles before needing to be cleaned (under normal driving conditions).
Air Filter Cleaners and Service Kits
AIR FILTER SERVICE KITS
K&N Recharger Cleaning Kits are designed to restore the performance of your K&N oiled cotton air filter. K&N industrial strength degreaser helps dissolve dirt, old filter oil, and other filter-clogging particulates, allowing them to be rinsed away easily with water. Re-applying the specially formulated air filter oil soaks into the pleats of the cotton filter material, allowing for exceptional contaminant capture. Available as complete cleaning kits or various sizes of individual cleaner and oils.
K&N "DRYFLOW" SYNTHETIC AIR FILTER CLEANER, 32OZ SPRAY
K&N 99-0624 is a 32 ounce spray bottle of K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner. The 99-0624 air filter cleaner will bring your K&N Synthetic Air Filter to like new condition. It works to dissolve grime and dirt build up, then it can be washed away with water. It is a great cleaner for all K&N Performance "Dryflow" Air Filters and other Synthetic Air Filters.
Also Available from K&N
CABIN AIR FILTERS
- Lifetime, washable replacement Cabin Air Filters help clean incoming air using state-of-the-art filtration technology
- Helps to protect your vehicle’s occupants, interior, and HVAC system from pollutants that can cause unpleasant odors
- Helps to increase airflow, and improve heating/cooling efficiency
- Pre-treated and easily drop into your factory airbox
- K&N premium Oil Filters are meticulously engineered to offer outstanding filtration and long-life engine protection
- Heavy-duty canister is engineered to be exceptionally durable
- One-inch welded hex nut can be used for quick and easy filter removal
- Each filter is specifically designed to withstand extended service intervals recommended by some vehicle manufacturers
AIR INTAKE KITS
- K&N Air Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase your vehicle’s horsepower and torque
- Engineered to significantly increase airflow and give a satisfying engine growl on acceleration
- The included Air Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles* & provides excellent engine protection against contaminants (*under normal highway driving conditions)
*Based on $15 air filter change every 6 months for 10 years.
**Limitations apply. For details click here
Popular Searches:33 2865cool air intakespectre air boxedelbrockk&n cold air intake
Advice and How-To's
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- What is Muffler Delete?
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide