K&N High Performance Air Filter 33-5044
K&N washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filters feature a state-of-the-art design of layered, oiled cotton media engineered to improve airflow and capture contaminants, and are designed to provide an increase in horsepower. Each performance air filter is reusable, engineered to last for the entire lifespan of your vehicle, and backed by K&N's 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N drop-in replacement filters are designed to install easily into your factory air box. Upgrade today and start enjoying superior airflow and superior performance from K&N's most popular product!
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?