K&N High Performance Air Filter E-0650
|Flange Outside Diameter||4.88|
|Shape||Round Air Filter|
|Grade Type||High Performance|
|Flanged End||Not a Flanged Filter|
K&N washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filters feature a state-of-the-art design of layered, oiled cotton media engineered to improve airflow and capture contaminants, and are designed to provide an increase in horsepower. Each performance air filter is reusable, engineered to last for the entire lifespan of your vehicle, and backed by K&N's 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N drop-in replacement filters are designed to install easily into your factory air box. Upgrade today and start enjoying superior airflow and superior performance from K&N's most popular product!
- High air flow with exceptional filtration
- Works with original equipment manufacturer vehicle electronics
- Emissions legal in all 50 US states
- Designed to boost horsepower and rate of acceleration
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- Can be cleaned and used again
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?