Motorcraft Air Filter FA-1884
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles.
- Multi-fiber high-density media captures harmful contaminants while minimizing restrictions even as the filter approaches the end of its life cycle - 99% efficient
- Coating is formulated to help resist damage from oil and moisture
- Motorcraft air filters provide minimum restriction and maximum filtering
- Coated with a special chemical (surfactant) that enhances initial filtering efficiency and capacity
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?