First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Panel Air Filter
The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- Multi-fiber high-density media captures harmful contaminants while minimizing restrictions even as the filter approaches the end of its life cycle - 99% efficient
- Coating is formulated to help resist damage from oil and moisture
- Motorcraft air filters provide minimum restriction and maximum filtering
- Coated with a special chemical (surfactant) that enhances initial filtering efficiency and capacity
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?