First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
This Spectre OEM replacement air filter is an easy to install performance option for the stock panel air filter in multiple Chevy and GM truck applications. With its HPR (High Performance Replacement) synthetic air filter media, this panel air filter has been designed to provide more horsepower and quicker acceleration by allowing more air flow into your engine than ordinary paper filters. Engineered to fit in the stock air box, this air filter is easy to install and has been engineered with a sealing edge specific to your air box to insure a proper seal for great engine protection.
- HPR OE Replacement Air Filter
- High flow replacement filter designed to fit perfectly in your stock airbox
- Engineered for increased flow and greater performance
- Fits multiple Chevy and GM truck applications
- Factory pre-oiled and ready to use
- Easy to install with no special tools or skills required
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?