Spectre Performance Air Filter HPR8755
|Shape||Panel Air Filter|
|Grade Type||High Performance|
This Spectre OEM replacement air filter is an easy to install performance option for the stock panel air filter in multiple Chevy and GM truck applications. With its HPR (High Performance Replacement) synthetic air filter media, this panel air filter has been designed to provide more horsepower and quicker acceleration by allowing more air flow into your engine than ordinary paper filters. Engineered to fit in the stock air box, this air filter is easy to install and has been engineered with a sealing edge specific to your air box to insure a proper seal for great engine protection.
- HPR OE Replacement Air Filter
- High flow replacement filter designed to fit perfectly in your stock airbox
- Engineered for increased flow and greater performance
- Fits multiple Chevy and GM truck applications
- Factory pre-oiled and ready to use
- Easy to install with no special tools or skills required
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?