Spectre Performance Air Filter HPR9838
|Shape||Panel Air Filter|
|Grade Type||High Performance|
This Spectre OEM replacement air filter is an easy to install performance option for the stock panel shaped air filter in multiple Chrysler and Dodge applications. With its performance synthetic air filter media, this air filter has been designed to add horsepower and quicker acceleration by allowing more air flow into your engine than ordinary paper filters. This air filter's sealing edge was engineered to insure a proper air box seal and great engine protection.
- Performance Replacement Air Filter
- High flow replacement filter designed to fit perfectly in your stock airbox
- Engineered for increased flow and greater performance
- Fits multiple Dodge Charger, Challenger, Chrysler 300 & Magnum models
- Factory pre-oiled and ready to use
- Simple installation with no special tools or skills required
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?