First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Air Filter SA10957Shop All STP
STP air filters are from the world's most recognized brand and leading filter specialists. Exclusive Micro-Pore advanced technology air filter media provides higher dirt holding capacity for maximum engine protection. Changing your dirty air filter can improve fuel efficiency and performance.
- STP air filters are ISO 5011 tested to meet or exceed OEM fit and quality requirements
- Protects vital engine parts from dirt and dust
- High efficiency air filter media provides maximum dirt holding capacity
- Higher filtering efficiency for a cleaner engine and longer engine life
STP Air Filters protect vital engine parts by filtering out contaminants and allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine. STP Air Filters are built with specially designed filter media to filter pollutants efficiently and effectively. Replace your air filter every 12,000 miles to keep your engine healthy.
knowledge is power
Know the difference between Air Filters and Cabin Air Filters
Air Filters clean air coming into your engine, improving performance.
Cabin Air Filters clean air coming into the vehicle by trapping allergens and pollutants.
Make sure you're replacing the correct filter when performing basic maintenance.
Advice and How-To's
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- What is Muffler Delete?
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide