STP Air Filter SA160
|Flange Outside Diameter||10|
|Shape||Round Air Filter|
|Flange Inside Diameter||0|
|Inlet Flange Length||0|
|Grade Type||OEM Standard|
STP Air Filters come from one of the worlds most recognized automotive aftermarket brands. The advanced air filter media holds more dirt for maximum engine protection. Additionally, STP Air Filters are designed for optimal air flow, which can improve fuel efficiency and performance.
- Engine Protection with cleaner air before it flows into the car's engine
- Offers engine protection by removing dust and particulate matter engine air intake
- Enhances engine performance by allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine
- Increased air flow allows the engine to operate efficiently, which improves miles per gallon
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?