First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Air Filter SA8205Shop All STP
STP Air Filters come from one of the world’s most recognized automotive aftermarket brands. The advanced air filter media holds more dirt for maximum engine protection. Additionally, STP Air Filters are designed for optimal air flow, which can improve fuel efficiency and performance.
- Engine Protection with cleaner air before it flows into the car's engine
- Offers engine protection by removing dust and particulate matter engine air intake
- Enhances engine performance by allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine
- Increased air flow allows the engine to operate efficiently, which improves miles per gallon
STP Air Filters protect vital engine parts by filtering out contaminants and allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine. STP Air Filters are built with specially designed filter media to filter pollutants efficiently and effectively. Replace your air filter every 12,000 miles to keep your engine healthy.
knowledge is power
Know the difference between Air Filters and Cabin Air Filters
Air Filters clean air coming into your engine, improving performance.
Cabin Air Filters clean air coming into the vehicle by trapping allergens and pollutants.
Make sure you're replacing the correct filter when performing basic maintenance.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?