First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Air Filter SA9435Shop All STP
- Engine Protection with cleaner air before it flows into the car's engine
- Offers engine protection by removing dust and particulate matter engine air intake
- Enhances engine performance by allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine
- Increased air flow allows the engine to operate efficiently, which improves miles per gallon
STP Air Filters protect vital engine parts by filtering out contaminants and allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine. STP Air Filters are built with specially designed filter media to filter pollutants efficiently and effectively. Replace your air filter every 12,000 miles to keep your engine healthy.
knowledge is power
Know the difference between Air Filters and Cabin Air Filters
Air Filters clean air coming into your engine, improving performance.
Cabin Air Filters clean air coming into the vehicle by trapping allergens and pollutants.
Make sure you're replacing the correct filter when performing basic maintenance.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?