First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Premium Air Filter PSA50037Shop All STP
|Side A Length
|Side B Length
|Irregular Air Filter
- Protects the engine by removing dust, dirt, and other contaminants from engine air intake. Increased filtering efficiency results in a cleaner engine and longer engine life. Improves engine performance and miles per gallon by allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine.
STP Air Filters protect vital engine parts by filtering out contaminants and allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine. STP Air Filters are built with specially designed filter media to filter pollutants efficiently and effectively. Replace your air filter every 12,000 miles to keep your engine healthy.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Know the difference between Air Filters and Cabin Air Filters
Air Filters clean air coming into your engine, improving performance.
Cabin Air Filters clean air coming into the vehicle by trapping allergens and pollutants.
Make sure you're replacing the correct filter when performing basic maintenance.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?