First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Premium Air Filter PSA9269Shop All STP
- Protects the engine by removing dust, dirt, and other contaminants from engine air intake
- Increased filtering efficiency results in a cleaner engine and longer engine life
- Improves engine performance and miles per gallon by allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine
STP Air Filters protect vital engine parts by filtering out contaminants and allowing optimal flow of clean air into the engine. STP Air Filters are built with specially designed filter media to filter pollutants efficiently and effectively. Replace your air filter every 12,000 miles to keep your engine healthy.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Know the difference between Air Filters and Cabin Air Filters
Air Filters clean air coming into your engine, improving performance.
Cabin Air Filters clean air coming into the vehicle by trapping allergens and pollutants.
Make sure you're replacing the correct filter when performing basic maintenance.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle