ACDelco Cabin Air Filter CF132
|Filter Media Material||Particulate|
|Width (mm)||182.6 mm|
|Length (mm)||287 mm|
|Height (mm)||30.2 mm|
An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Cabin Air Filter is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle's original component. It keeps pollens, fumes, smoke, and other materials from reaching the inside of the vehicle. High quality filtration media removes most airborne allergens and particles before they reach the vehicle's ventilation system. The cabin air filter keeps bacteria and mold from growing inside of your vehicle's ventilation system, helping to reduce vehicle odor. This original equipment cabin air filter has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
- Equipped with long media in the non-woven material/compound media in order to capture more particles while increasing air flow
- Has compound media that consists of three layers in which the outside layer captures 100% of large airborne particles, the middle layer captures smaller particles, and the final layer provides strength and stability
- Has a layered construction that creates 'separated' media in order to better contain dust and pollen particles, resulting in higher efficiency
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter