FRAM Fresh Breeze cabin air filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering your vehicle to improve your driving comfort. Plus, it’s the only cabin air filter that can help remove odors flowing through the vehicle ventilation system thanks to the Arm & Hammer® baking soda that embedded in the filter media. Road dust and pollen particles ranging in size from 5-100 microns.
- FRAM Fresh Breeze cabin air filters capture 98% of contaminants such as road dust and pollen
- Absorbs odors with Arm & Hammer baking soda
- Improves overall driving comfort
- FRAM recommends changing cabin air filters every 15,000 miles or by owners manual recommendations
- Honda Accord Cabin Air Filter
- Honda Civic Cabin Air Filter
- Ford F150 Cabin Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cabin Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Cabin Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Cabin Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Cabin Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Cabin Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Cabin Air Filter
- Ford Focus Cabin Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter