First, Add Your Vehicle
Fram FreshBreeze Cabin Air Filter CF10370Shop All Fram
FRAM Fresh Breeze cabin air filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering your vehicle to improve your driving comfort. Plus, it’s the only cabin air filter that can help remove odors flowing through the vehicle ventilation system thanks to the Arm & Hammer® baking soda that embedded in the filter media.* *road dust and pollen particles ranging in size from 5-100 microns.
- FRAM recommends changing cabin air filters every 15,000 miles or by owners manual recommendations
- Absorbs odors with Arm & Hammer baking soda
- FRAM Fresh Breeze cabin air filters capture 98% of contaminants such as road dust and pollen
- Improves overall driving comfort
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems