K&N High Performance Cabin Air Filter VF2001
K&N washable cabin air filters are engineered to fit directly into your factory air box, offering excellent protection from environmental contaminants and odor-causing particles. The thermally bonded high-flow synthetic material acts as a physical barrier, helping trap dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, fungi, and other pollutants, and is specially pleated to increase the contaminant-capturing surface area. Each filter is engineered to install easily into your factory cabin air box, and is designed to be easily washed and reinstalled whenever necessary. Buy with confidence under the K&N 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- Helps capture most mold, mildew, fungus, spores, bacteria, germs, pollen and allergens
- Electrostatically charged to hold dirt and dust
- Helps control odors
- Factory fit - pre-treated and ready to install
- Freshens and cleans incoming cabin air
- Easy to Clean and Reuse
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter