First, Add Your Vehicle
K&N High Performance Cabin Air Filter VF2005Shop All K&N
K&N washable cabin air filters are engineered to fit directly into your factory air box, offering excellent protection from environmental contaminants and odor-causing particles. The thermally bonded high-flow synthetic material acts as a physical barrier, helping trap dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, fungi, and other pollutants, and is specially pleated to increase the contaminant-capturing surface area. Each filter is engineered to install easily into your factory cabin air box, and is designed to be easily washed and reinstalled whenever necessary. Buy with confidence under the K&N 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- Electrostatically charged to capture most mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungi, dust, germs, and other contaminants
- Washable and easy to clean and reuse
- Engineered to last for the life of your vehicle
- Specially designed filter media is pleated to increase contaminant-capturing surface area
- Specially treated to help capture contaminants that cause odors
- Pre-treated and ready to install
- Fits directly into your factory cabin air box
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty™
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems