First, set your vehicle
K&N High Performance Cabin Air Filter VF2008Shop All K&N
K&N washable cabin air filters are engineered to fit directly into your factory air box, offering excellent protection from environmental contaminants and odor-causing particles. The thermally bonded high-flow synthetic material acts as a physical barrier, helping trap dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, fungi, and other pollutants, and is specially pleated to increase the contaminant-capturing surface area. Each filter is engineered to install easily into your factory cabin air box, and is designed to be easily washed and reinstalled whenever necessary. Buy with confidence under the K&N 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- Electrostatically charged to capture most mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungi, dust, germs, and other contaminants
- Washable and easy to clean and reuse
- Engineered to last for the life of your vehicle
- Specially designed filter media is pleated to increase contaminant-capturing surface area
- Specially treated to help capture contaminants that cause odors
- Pre-treated and ready to install
- Fits directly into your factory cabin air box
- 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty™
- Honda Accord Cabin Air Filter
- Honda Civic Cabin Air Filter
- Ford F150 Cabin Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cabin Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Cabin Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Cabin Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Cabin Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Cabin Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Cabin Air Filter
- Ford Focus Cabin Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- How Often Should You Change Your Vehicle's Air Filters?
- The Best Oil Filter for Your Vehicle - A Buyer's Guide
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?