First, set your vehicle
STP Cabin Air Filter CAF1726Shop All STP
STP Cabin Air Filters come from one of the world’s most recognized automotive aftermarket brands. These filters protect you and your family from dust and pollen with their ability to maintain clean air quality in your vehicle. STP Cabin Air Filters optimize the air flow in your car’s heating and air conditioning system. Easy-to-follow instructions are included in the box.
- Designed to remove dust, pollen and particulate matter from the air before it enters your vehicle
- Allows optimal clean air flow through vehicle’s ventilation system, ensuring ideal operation of defrosting, heating and cooling systems
- Meets fit and function of the original equipment
- Installation instructions included
- Honda Accord Cabin Air Filter
- Honda Civic Cabin Air Filter
- Ford F150 Cabin Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cabin Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Cabin Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Cabin Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Cabin Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Cabin Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Cabin Air Filter
- Ford Focus Cabin Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- How Often Should You Change Your Vehicle's Air Filters?
- The Best Oil Filter for Your Vehicle - A Buyer's Guide
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?