STP Cabin Air Filter CAF1855P
STP cabin air filters prevent dust and pollen from entering the vehicle's cabin while keeping passengers protected. Cabin filters works much like the air filters used with any HVAC system, whether your furnace at home or at the office. STP filters trap up to 99% of airborne contaminants before they enter the interior of the vehicle by way of the heating and air conditioning system.
- Cabin filters are particularly beneficial for people with allergies
- Cabin filters trap many harmful pollutants before they reach the cabin
- STP recommends that cabin air filters be changed every 12,000 miles or once a year
- Meet form, fit and function characteristics for the application
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter