STP Cabin Air Filter CAF1941P
The air you breathe inside your vehicle is 6x more polluted than the air outside. 1 out of every 2 Americans lack the enzyme to break down exhaust fumes. STP Cabin Air Filters trap virtually 100% of all exhaust fumes, allergens and pollutants before they reach you and your passengers.
- Specially formulated filter media captures and holds dirt, dust, pollen and fumes
- Quality STP Cabin Air Filters work with your HVAC system for optimum heating and air conditioning
- Most cabin air filters take less than 15-20 minutes to change
- Keeps your vehicle's interior cleaner
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter