First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Cabin Air Filter CAF7732Shop All STP
The air you breathe inside your vehicle is 6x more polluted than the air outside. 1 out of every 2 Americans lack the enzyme to break down exhaust fumes. STP Cabin Air Filters trap virtually 100% of all exhaust fumes, allergens and pollutants before they reach you and your passengers.
- Keeps your vehicle s interior cleaner
- Specially formulated filter media captures and holds dirt, dust, pollen and fumes
- Quality STP Cabin Air Filters work with your HVAC system for optimum heating and air conditioning
- Most cabin air filters take less than 15-20 minutes to change
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems