STP Cabin Air Filter CAF90123P
|Filter Media Material||particulate media, electro-static charged|
STP Cabin Air Filters come from one of the worlds most recognized automotive aftermarket brands. These filters protect you and your family from dust and pollen with their ability to maintain clean air quality in your vehicle. STP Cabin Air Filters optimize the air flow in your cars heating and air conditioning system. Easy-to-follow instructions are included in the box.
- Designed to remove dust, pollen and particulate matter from the air before it enters your vehicle
- Allows optimal clean air flow through vehicles ventilation system, ensuring ideal operation of defrosting, heating and cooling systems
- Meets fit and function of the original equipment
- Installation instructions included
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter