First, Add Your Vehicle
STP Max Cabin Air Filter CAF1707MShop All STP
|Filter Media Material
- Removes dust, pollen and particulate matter from the air you breathe inside the vehicle’s cabin. Includes electrostatically charged particulate layer to attract fine dust while allowing high-flow capacity
- Built with activated charcoal layer, engineered to effectively trap pollutants, exhaust fumes and harmful gases before entering the interior of your vehicle. Baking soda absorbs bad smells resulting from mold and smoke
- Advance antibacterial micro technology that terminates viruses and bacteria
- Easy to install - installation instructions included
STP Cabin Air Filters trap exhaust fumes, allergens, and pollutants that enter the cabin of your vehicle, keeping the air you breathe clean. STP Cabin Air Filters are built with specially designed filter media to filter pollutants efficiently and effectively. Replace your cabin air filter every 12,000 miles for optimal air flow.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Know the difference between Air Filters and Cabin Air Filters
Air Filters clean air coming into your engine, improving performance.
Cabin Air Filters clean air coming into the vehicle by trapping allergens and pollutants.
Make sure you're replacing the correct filter when performing basic maintenance.
Advice and How-To's
- What Is a Cabin Air Filter?
- Signs of a Dirty Air Filter
- How to Replace Your Car’s Fuel Filter
- Signs of a Bad Cabin Air Filter
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- Spring car care checklist
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Often Should You Change Your Vehicle's Air Filters?
- The Best Oil Filter for Your Vehicle - A Buyer's Guide
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad