First, set your vehicle
STP Max Cabin Air Filter CAF1875MShop All STP
STP Max Filtration cabin air filters are from the worlds most recognized automotive aftermarket brand. STP cabin air filters maintain clean air quality in your vehicle. It filters out mold, smoke and bad Odors. Designed to combat a variety of contaminants. STP Max filters screen out harmful pollutants so cabin air is always fresh and clean, while you and your family are protected. Quality STP Cabin Air Filters optimize the air flow in your cars heating and air conditioning system. Easy to install, with easy to flow installation instruction in the box.
- Removes dust, pollen and particulate matter from the air you breathe inside the vehicles cabin. Includes electrostatically charged particulate layer to attract fine dust while allowing high-flow capacity
- Built with activated charcoal layer, engineered to effectively trap pollutants, exhaust fumes and harmful gases before entering the interior of your vehicle. Baking soda absorbs bad smells resulting from mold and smoke
- Advance antibacterial micro technology that terminates viruses and bacteria
- Easy to install - installation instructions included
- Honda Accord Cabin Air Filter
- Honda Civic Cabin Air Filter
- Ford F150 Cabin Air Filter
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cabin Air Filter
- Toyota Camry Cabin Air Filter
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Cabin Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Cabin Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Cabin Air Filter
- Chevrolet Cruze Cabin Air Filter
- Ford Focus Cabin Air Filter
Advice and How-To's
- How Often Should You Change Your Vehicle's Air Filters?
- The Best Oil Filter for Your Vehicle - A Buyer's Guide
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What to Know About Your Car's Air Filters
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How Many Filters Does a Car Have?
- What Oil Filters Do & What You Need to Know
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?