Duralast Fuel Filter FF4417DL
In-line and element/cartridge type fuel filters are constructed with specially designed media for efficient dirt holding capacity. They trap harmful contaminants in fuel. Refer to your vehicle owner's manual for more information. Fuel filters should be replaced at least once a year for optimum engine performance.
- Protects engine's fuel system by removing contaminants like rust, dirt and other foreign materials from fuel
- Meets or exceeds all OEM fit and quality requirements
- Durable construction for severe service conditions
- Change your fuel filter if you're noticing loss in engine power and hard starts
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection