First, Add Your Vehicle
K&N High Performance Fuel Filter PF-1300Shop All K&N
K&N Performance Fuel Filters are built for high flow rates and capacity while they provide outstanding filtration. They have a high strength carbon steel housing and a high performance rolled seam that exceeds OEM pressure requirements. Their high performance cellulose glass media traps contaminants such as rust, dirt, scale and other foreign materials.
- Superior Construction
- Low Restriction
- Large Capacity
- Outstanding Filtration
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works