First, set your vehicle
Motorcraft Fuel Filter FG-1036Shop All Motorcraft
The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- As with all Motorcraft aftermarket parts, any engineering innovations or product improvements developed since the vehicle's manufacture are incorporated into Motorcraft fuel filters, ensuring the most current technology
- Motorcraft fuel filters are also flex-fuel compatible, where required
- Built tough for long life, Motorcraft fuel filters are manufactured using high-grade, 300-series stainless steel casings that provide light weight, corrosion resistance and high strength to withstand up to six times normal operating pressure
- Motorcraft fuel filters capture 98 percent of particles 8 microns or larger, ensuring a steady flow of clean fuel to your vehicle's Engine for top performance
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works