First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Designed using high-quality components for maximum engine protection. Meets or exceeds all OE requirements.
- High performance and protection keep vital engine components such as fuel injectors and carburetors clean and functioning well
- The highest in quality fuel filter components ensure OEM replacement for form, fit and function
- Can improve engine performance under all operating conditions
- Easy and trouble-free filter replacement for reduced downtime
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?