Melling Oil Filter Adapter MFA350
|Outlet Size (in)||0.554|
|Diesel Engine Compatible||Yes|
|Inlet Size (in)||0.554|
A Melling oil filter adapter for GM applications is available should one be damaged or lost during the engine repair/rebuilding process. The Melling oil filter adapter serves as a filter bypass as well as allowing the required oil filter to be attached. Why take a chance on an oil filter adapter that might not function properly. Install a new Melling oil filter adapter.
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?