2001 Honda Civic Oil Filter
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
1-9 of 9 Results
- PRICE: 9.49
- Burst Pressure: 2070 kpa / 300 psi
- Inside Diameter Bottom: 2.65 in / 67.3 mm
- Bypass Relief Valve: Yes
- Micron Rating: 20
- Filter Material: Cellulose
- Inside Diameter Top: 2.65 in / 67.3 mm
- Flow Rate: 3 gpm / 11.4 lpm
- Gasket Thickness: 0.17 in / 4.31 mm
- Anti-Drain Back Valve: Yes
- Housing Color: Blue
- Bypass Relief Valve Setting: 11-17 psi
- Filter Type: Spin On
- Height: 3.4 in
- Gasket Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Height (mm): 85.1 mm
- Non-slip Grip: No
Advice and How tos
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?