First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Gasket Inside Diameter
|2.2 in / 55.8 mmMM
|Gasket Outside Diameter
|2.47 in / 62.7 mmMM
|Bypass Relief Valve
|Anti-Drain Back Valve
|2070 kpa / 300 psiPS
Engine Oil Filter
- Has a burst-strength five times greater than most engine oil operating pressures after the oil reaches operating temperatures (as long as the normal engine oil operating pressure is not greater than 51psi), for enhanced durability
- Meets application coverage for 98% of all cars, light duty trucks, and sport utility vehicles, both foreign and domestic, to fit a wide range of vehicles
- Equipped with 98% multi-pass filtering efficiency at 25-30 microns for excellent filtering capabilities
- Has a thermosetting adhesive seal to hold filtering media in place for consistent, dependable filtration
- Equipped with superior filter capacity, enhanced efficiency, consistent flow management, and a high durability design to provide exceptional filtering performance
- Has a cellulose media that traps particles 1/3 the width of human hair to help ensure a clean supply of oil to engine components
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?