ACDelco Oil Filter PF454
|Gasket Inside Diameter||3.04 in / 77.3 mmMM|
|Inner Diameter Bottom||3.59 in / 91.1 mmIN|
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||Yes|
|Bypass Relief Valve||Yes|
|Filter Type||Spin On|
|Inner Diameter Top||3.59 in / 91.1 mmMM|
|Gasket Outside Diameter||3.38 in / 85.8 mmMM|
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket E Oil Filter features a revolutionary design allowing the engine oil filter to function better while being lighter and more easily recycled than traditional filters. This filter fits your GM vehicle, as well as a wide range of other vehicles on the road today. Its unique element design yields more filtering area in a smaller canister. New thermal bonding techniques and non-metallic end caps improve the overall seal as well as remove wasted media rendered non-functional by adhesives used in traditional filters. This can represent as much as 15% of the total media capacity. This premium aftermarket replacement E oil filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Has a non-metallic cartridge that can be crushed to remove oil and can then be used as an energy source
- Has a full cover baseplate for easy installation in blind applications
- Is 20-25% smaller in size, yet has more filtration media for greater capacity
- Has a lubricity gasket for reduced installation torque
- Has a steel shell, threaded plate assembly, and leaf spring that can all be recycled
- Has 10 times more open area in the core for improved flow
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?