First, Add Your Vehicle
ACDelco Oil Filter PF457GShop All ACDelco
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Cartridge Oil Filter is the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. It contains only the filter media, without the can replacement, so that only the filter element needs to be replaced during servicing; the shell and its internal components remain for the balance of the vehicle's life. The Professional Cartridge Oil Filter?™s thermoplastic end discs are constructed of 100% recycled material. This premium aftermarket replacement cartridge oil filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Equipped with 98% multi-pass filtering efficiency at 25-30 microns for excellent filtering capabilities
- Has a thermosetting adhesive seal to hold filtering media in place for consistent, dependable filtration
- Requires reduced service for reduced disposal costs
- Designed with thermoplastic end discs that are constructed of 100% recycled material
- For this filter, during servicing only the filter element is replaced, the shell and its internal components remain for the balance of the vehicle's life
- Has a cellulose media that traps particles 1/3 the width of human hair to help ensure a clean supply of oil to engine components
Advice and How-To's
- How does an oil pump work?
- Best motor oil products for your car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter