First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|3 gpm / 11.4 lpmGPH
|Gasket Inside Diameter
|2.39 in / 60.7 mmmm
|Gasket Outside Diameter
|2.76 in / 70.1 mmMM
|Bypass Relief Valve
|0.05 in / 1.3 mmMM
|Anti-Drain Back Valve
Engine Oil Filter
- Has a non-metallic cartridge that can be crushed to remove oil and can then be used as an energy source
- Has a full cover baseplate for easy installation in blind applications
- Is 20-25% smaller in size, yet has more filtration media for greater capacity
- Has a lubricity gasket for reduced installation torque
- Has a steel shell, threaded plate assembly, and leaf spring that can all be recycled
- Has 10 times more open area in the core for improved flow
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?