First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Oil Filter PF47EShop All ACDelco
Part # PF47E
SKU # 287664
Price Not Available
1380 kpa / 200 psiPS
3 gpm / 11.4 lpmGPH
Gasket Inside Diameter
2.45 in / 62.2 mmMM
0.05 in / 1.3 mmMM
Anti-Drain Back Valve
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket E Oil Filter features a revolutionary design allowing the engine oil filter to function better while being lighter and more easily recycled than traditional filters. This filter fits your GM vehicle, as well as a wide range of other vehicles on the road today. Its unique element design yields more filtering area in a smaller canister. New thermal bonding techniques and non-metallic end caps improve the overall seal as well as remove wasted media rendered non-functional by adhesives used in traditional filters. This can represent as much as 15% of the total media capacity. This premium aftermarket replacement E oil filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Has a non-metallic cartridge that can be crushed to remove oil and can then be used as an energy source
- Has a full cover baseplate for easy installation in blind applications
- Is 20-25% smaller in size, yet has more filtration media for greater capacity
- Has a lubricity gasket for reduced installation torque
- Has a steel shell, threaded plate assembly, and leaf spring that can all be recycled
- Has 10 times more open area in the core for improved flow
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?