First, set your vehicle
ACDelco Oil Filter PF53Shop All ACDelco
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket E Oil Filter features a revolutionary design allowing the engine oil filter to function better while being lighter and more easily recycled than traditional filters. This filter fits your GM vehicle, as well as a wide range of other vehicles on the road today. Its unique element design yields more filtering area in a smaller canister. New thermal bonding techniques and non-metallic end caps improve the overall seal as well as remove wasted media rendered non-functional by adhesives used in traditional filters. This can represent as much as 15% of the total media capacity. This premium aftermarket replacement E oil filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Is 20-25% smaller in size, yet has more filtration media for greater capacity
- Has 10 times more open area in the core for improved flow
- Has a steel shell, threaded plate assembly, and leaf spring that can all be recycled
- Has a non-metallic cartridge that can be crushed to remove oil and can then be used as an energy source
- Has a lubricity gasket for reduced installation torque
- Has a full cover baseplate for easy installation in blind applications
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home