First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Inside Thread Size
|Non Slip Grip
|Gasket Inside Diameter
|Gasket Outside Diameter
|Bypass Relief Valve
|Anti-Drain Back Valve
|Outside Diameter Top
|Outer Diameter Bottom
|Filter Media Material
Engine Oil Filter
- Helps keep abrasive particles away from bearings and other engine hydraulic components
- Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as GM Genuine Parts (OE) or ACDelco Professional
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?