aFe Power Oil Filter 44-LF039
|Filter Media Material||NA|
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||No|
|Bypass Relief Valve||No|
Pro-GUARD D2 oil filters deliver increased flow and efficiency that are demanded in the diesel environment. This oil filter is constructed with a high strength Steel canister and a heavy duty coil spring. Also included is a built-in seal for a leak-free installation.
- High flow rates and outstanding filtration
- Direct Stock replacement for easy installation
- For jeep wrangler JK 14 - 17 V6-3.6L
- Built-in seal for a leak-free installation
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?