Fram Oil Filter HP3
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||Yes|
|Filter Style||Spin-on Canister|
Engineered for high performance filtration. High flow, low restriction.
- Heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- When your oil breaks down, damaging dirt and particles can threaten the life of your engine, next time you change your oil, depend on FRAM
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?