First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Inside Thread Size
|Non Slip Grip
|Filter Media Material
|Bypass Relief Valve
|Anti-Drain Back Valve
FRAM Racing® Oil Filters are optimized for both racing and high performance street cars, and are compatible with all oil types. These filters deliver performance-enhancing features to support operating high-performance vehicles with engines put under tremendous pressure. FRAM Racing Oil Filters are compatible with all oil types.
- Heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- When your oil breaks down, damaging dirt and particles can threaten the life of your engine, next time you change your oil, depend on FRAM
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?