Fram Oil Filter PH3976A
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||No|
|Filtering Material||Cellulose/Synthetic Blend|
|Filter Style||Spin-on Canister|
|Gasket Material||Nitrile Rubber|
Engineered for high performance filtration. High flow, low restriction.
- Uses cellulose and glass blended media to provide 3x more engine protection than the average of leading economy filters
- When your oil breaks down, damaging dirt and particles can threaten the life of your engine, next time you change your oil, depend on FRAM
- Dirt trapping efficiency of 95%
- Advanced engine protection
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?