First, Add Your Vehicle
K&N High Performance Oil Filter HP-1004Shop All K&N
|High Temperature Nitrile
|Inside Thread Size
|M20 x 1.5-6H
|Non Slip Grip
|High Flow Premium Media
|Bypass Relief Valve
|Anti-Drain Back Valve
|Pressure Relief Type
|M20 X 1.5-6H
|Filter Media Material
|High Flow Premium Media
- Designed to allow high flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
- Fast and easy Wrench-Off® removal using the welded one-inch hex nut
- High capacity to withstand the service intervals recommended by vehicle manufacturers
- Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability
- Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity, efficiency, and mechanical strength
- Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
OIL FILTER FEATURES
LONG LIFE DESIGN
Up to 20,000 miles engine protection
HIGH FLOW RATE
Designed to provide exceptional flow rate to your engine
On Cartridge, for long lasting seal
1-year limited warranty*
OIL FILTER OVERVIEW
Designed for long lasting engine protection, these filters provide exceptional particle filtration and high flow rates. A robust filter design and quality media allow you to go up to 20,000 miles between filter services.
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM K&N
CABIN AIR FILTER
• Lifetime, washable replacement Cabin Air Filters filter incoming air using state-of-the-art filtration technology • Protects your vehicle's occupants, interior, and HVAC system from pollutants that can cause unpleasant odors • Helps to increase airflow, and improving heating/cooling efficiency • Pre-treated and easily drop into your factory airbox to help prevent bad odors
K&N REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER
• K&N washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filters™ feature a state-of-the-art design of layered, oiled cotton media • Engineered to improve airflow, capture contaminants and are designed to provide an increase in horsepower • Each performance Air Filter is reusable, engineered to last for the entire lifespan of your vehicle, and backed by K&N's No Hassle Lifetime Warranty* • Designed to install easily into your factory air box
*Limitations apply. For details click here
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil