K&N High Performance Oil Filter HP-1010
|Anti-Drain Back Valve||Yes|
|Filtering Material||High Flow Premium Media|
|Filter Style||Spin-on Canister|
K&N premium oil filters are meticulously engineered to offer outstanding filtration and engine protection. Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils, K&N's pleated synthetic-blend filtration media helps to shield your engine from contaminants and ensure a consistent flow of oil. The heavy-duty canister is engineered to be exceptionally durable, and a one-inch welded hex nut can be used for quick and easy filter removal. Each filter is specifically designed to withstand the service intervals recommended by vehicle manufacturers, and is protected by the K&N 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- 1 inch exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, & ATV's
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?